- Steak Tartar
The only raw deal on the Menu
- Buffalo Steak Tartar
Made with lean Buffalo Meat served with pickles and bread
- Escargots De Bourgogne
Sautéed with wild mushrooms in a Pernod, garlic and cream Sauce
- British Columbia Smoked Trout
Served with trout paté, capers, lemon and bread
- Alberta Wild Game Sausage
Smoked and served with wild berry chutney, pickles and bread.
- Classic French Onion Soup
Oven baked with a Swiss cheese topping.
- Cheese Fondue for Two
Swiss cheese, wine, Kirsch and bread cubes.
- Bagna Cauda
Italian vegetable fondue for two.
Melted Raclette cheese on shredded potatoes with pickles and onions.
- Mushroom Fondue for Two
Caps served with stuffing and batter.
- Caesar Salad
Anchovies on Request
Complete Fondue Dinners
Minimum Two Persons
- To Start
Soup of the Day or a Tossed Green Salad with our Grizzly House Dressing.
- The Appetizers
Either a Neuchâtel (cheese, wine and Kirsch) fondue, or a Bagna Cauda (Vegetable Fondue)
- Main Course
Each person may choose one of the six entrées listed below.
- For Dessert
a chocolate fondue with melted Toblerone chocolate and fresh fruit.
- Original Fondue Dinner
Beef and Free Range Chicken
- Beef and Lobster Fondue
Dinner 6oz. Portion
- Hunter Fondue Dinner
Buffalo, Wild Boar and Venison 6oz. Portion
- Beef and Prawn Fondue Dinner
- Beef and Scallop Fondue Dinner
Dinner 6oz. Portion
- Exotic Fondue Dinner
Shark, Alligator, Rattlesnake, Ostrich, Frogs Legs, Buffalo and Venison.
Hot Rocks are Available as an Alternative to Oil Fondues
- Fondue Neuchâtel Dinner
(Per person, min 2 Orders)The traditional Swiss Fondue. A blend of Swiss cheeses, white wine and kirsh served with a cubed French bread and raw vegetables. Includes tossed salad or soup of the day.
- Seafood Fondue (8oz.)
Shellfish served with our special sauces.
- Lobster Hot Rock (7oz.)
Canadian Maritime Lobster, served with garlic butter and our special sauces.
- Buffalo Fondue (8oz.)
Buffalo sirloin fondue served with our special sauces.
- Hunter Fondue Bourguignonne (8oz.)
Buffalo, Wild Boar and Venison served with our Special sauces.
- Exotic Fondue (7oz.)
Shark, Alligator, Rattlesnake, Ostrich, Frogs Legs, Buffalo and venison served with our special Sauces.
- Fondue Bourguignonne
(Three Sizes Listed below)Available as: Alberta Beef and/or Free Range Chicken breast, served with our special sauces.
- Grizzly Portion ¾ pound (340g): for true carnivores
- Sow Portion ½ pound (225g): for the moderate eater
- Cub Portion ¼ pound (112g): for lighter appetites
- Ostrich Fondue (8oz.)
Recommended on a hot rock with our special sauces.
- Rattlesnake Fondue (8oz.)
Served on a hot rock with our special sauces
- Oriental Fondue (8oz.)
Min 2 OrdersThinly sliced Alberta Beef, Chicken and fresh vegetables with hot broth for cooking. Served with bread and our special sauces.
Includes tossed salad or soup of the day, vegetables, wild mushroom sauce, pan fried onions and rice or Rösti.
- 10oz. Alberta Strip Steak (280g)
- 6oz. Alberta Strip Steak (170g)
- 18oz. Alberta Rib Eye Steak (510g)
- 7oz. Buffalo Tenderloin Steak (200g)
- 7oz. Venison Steak (200g)
- Traditional Buffalo Sausage
Buffalo meat sausage served with garlic toast.
- Beef or Free Range Chicken
- Prawn, Scallop, Buffalo, Frog & Shark
- Lobster, Wild Boar, Venison, Elk, Ostrich & Alligator
- Rattlesnake or Caribou
- Rösti, Rice or Garlic Toast
- Daily Vegetable
- Tossed Green Salad
- Fresh Mushrooms sautéed in butter
- Soup of the Moment
- Sherry for soup
- ALL PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE